[Land-speed] Tuning Parameters for 302 / 5.0 L Ford

Ed Van Scoy ed at vetteracing.com
Tue Apr 1 19:37:21 MST 2008

Heads are too small.........
Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: drmayf [mailto:drmayf at mayfco.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 08:20 AM
To: 'LSR', tigers at autox.team.net, tweecer at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Land-speed] Tuning Parameters for 302 / 5.0 L Ford

Folks, I am trying to compare my tuning with what others have used
successfully. Just a par tof my yearly routine to get the World's Fastest
Sunbeam (wannabe) ready for the summer festivities on the salt flats.I am
going to give the partiulars for my motor. Please send me information only for
Ford 302 / 5.0L as that data for chevies, dodges, or any other make does not
help me at all! Just hit the delete button and press on, please.My
motor:306.11 CIDAFR 205cc heads (2.08 / 1.60 valves) 64 cc chamber8.5:1 forged
pistonsTurbocharged (but send any data for any kind of boosted motor, not NOS
though)I am primarily interested in the spark and fuel maps you are using for
this kind of combo. Include the boost level you are using, please. Ditto for
mechanical advance bwing used.I will answer any and all responses and can even
send my spark and fuel maps for you viewing pleasure...hurry... want to hit
the dyno in aprilmayf