[Land-speed] Motorsport complex

Tom Shannon saltfevr at q.com
Tue Apr 1 14:37:46 MST 2008

Doug;

If this place gets built in its entirety, it wil be off the hook!! And I
thought Utahs Motorsports Park was cool as it begins its 3rd racing year.
http://www.milermotorsportspark.comThanks again Doug and good luck to you
Central Valley racers & fans. Hope it comes about!

Tom ShannonMagna, Utah> From: dlodom at charter.net> To: lgmcafee at mchsi.com;
land-speed at autox.team.net> Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:27:43 -0700> Subject: Re:
[Land-speed] Motorsport complex> > Larry, Sorry I screwed up the address. It's
rmp not rpm. Stands for > Riverside Motorsports Park. It is in central
California north of Fresno and > south of Modesto. Ican't type or spell right.
Doug Odom in big ditch> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Larry McAfee"
<lgmcafee at mchsi.com>> To: "land speed" <land-speed at autox.team.net>> Sent:
Tuesday, April 01, 2008 12:01 PM> Subject: [Land-speed] Motorsport complex> >
> > After reading RPM web site it sounds just like the one that is slated to >
> go in> > about 20 miles north of here (Columbia Mo.) that was in all the
papers. > > Carl> > Edwards Father was reported to be one of the backers. I
sure hope it goes> > thru, I might even try a little drag racing with a track
You are subscribed as saltfevr at q.com> >