[Land-speed] WE Schedule

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Sun Sep 30 17:08:19 MDT 2007

I see that tech, registration, and pits will open at 10 am. Can we get
on the salt earlier than that. First timer here so be gentle,
lol..       But it seems that if tech is open at thesame time as the
pits open then tech is gonna be sittingon their hands for a couple of
hours or so...

I will be at the Super 8 Monday night so can I pull onto the salt first
thing Tuesday morning? Or heck, Monday afternoon? I wouldn't want to set
up, just park the trailer and homestead pit space for me and Sparky...