[Land-speed] Wally Parks

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 23:21:53 MDT 2007

I too am grateful for having met and spoken with this man...

- in different decades, -at the drags, -and at Bonneville,  many, many
hundreds of  miles and many,many years apart.

An Amazing visionary,

Wally Parks was a Racer.    A better tribute I do not know.

there comes a time,...    we all must face.

How old was he Glen ?         94 ?

God Speed,   Wally Parks,..

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"  in exile in So. New York,

    0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

> From: speedtimer at beyondbb.com
> To: land-speed at autox.team.net
> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:08:45 -0600
> Subject: [Land-speed] Wally Parks
>
> Just heard that Wally Parks passed away today, A pioneer of hot rodding,
SCTA,