[Land-speed] OT Daytona Prototype Crash pics

Ray Buck rbuck at xmission.com
Thu Sep 27 22:16:59 MDT 2007

A coupla weeks ago I was at a Grand Am race at Miller's where there
was a very scary-lookin crash on the first lap.  Since I've been
trying to get the backlog of pics edited before I go back to the salt
and take even more pics, I thought I'd include this short "pseudo
time-lapse" sequence on its own page:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/racing07/crash070915/crash090715.html
Btw, both drivers were uninjured, but there are rumors that the DP
driver (Seth Ingham) has been invited NOT to come back to Grand
Am.  I have no idea how much truth there is to that, but I spose time
will tell.

Just seeing the picture of the midst of the crash with the Mazda
upside-down in the air doesn't tell the full story.  I hope this is a
little better way of presenting it.

Da Rat