[Land-speed] SUSPECT: Re: NON LSR---Border Rant re-ranted

Nt788 at aol.com Nt788 at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 22:44:55 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/20/2007 9:49:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
DavidAdin at mercydurango.org writes:

Let us  all keep cool...It seems to me that this thread has gotten out of
focus. I  suspect that we are all the offspring of immigrants. The
problem isn't  immigrants, this country is richer because of them. Its
illegal immigrants  that I along with many others oppose. I can't blame
anyone for wanting a  better life, actually that is good. There is a
system to enter this  country, use it. Illegals are a problem, period!

Tom, Redding  CA - #216 D/FCC

Banning 2strokes now that's a problem! I like illegal old cars!  jack