[Land-speed] Landracing.com virus

Jonathan Amo webmaster at landracing.com
Tue Sep 25 18:19:12 MDT 2007

the Landracing.com server is having issues, there are NO VIRUS coming thru
the server. What has happened is some of the mime programing is screwed.
wont recognize the database or PHP files. So when you click on forums or
pages of the website, your browser is looking for someway to open the file.
IT is NOT A VIRUS. working on solutions as we speak. I have seen this happen
before on an overloaded server that used to much system resources, and
crashes.

Jon