[Land-speed] World Finals

Jon Wennerberg jon at infodestruction.com
Tue Sep 25 07:42:20 MDT 2007

On Sep 25, 2007, at 9:03 AM, Glen Barrett wrote:

WORLD FINALS are a GO. Salt is hard and dry. Larry Volk reported
yesterday.
Advance team packing to leave and start prep on Saturday. See you there
Glen

Nancy and I fly out of Marquette early Sunday morning -- and should
be in Wendover by suppertime that evening.  Glad to hear the meet is
a "go" -- the airline tickets are non-refundable.

We'll stay in Wonderful Wendover through Monday morning -- to help
with setup and teardown.  See you on the Salt!

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)