[Land-speed] Pressure Switch and Temperature Sensor

Dick J lsr_man at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 19:40:42 MDT 2007

Yep, the instant that I hit "send" I wished I had asked that too.  Thanks.  I'll order those from Summit.

  DickJ

Keith Turk <kturk at ala.net> wrote:
  Dick you didn't ask this question but I'll answer it anyway...

I'd recommend the oil pressure at 50psi and the water temp at 230... both
are avalible from autometer and sold by Summit or jegs.

My thought is that it's always better to know sooner then later...

Keith