[Land-speed] Pressure Switch and Temperature Sensor

Flowbench at aol.com Flowbench at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 19:25:12 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/24/2007 6:16:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lsr_man at yahoo.com writes:

> I want to install a warning light for low oil pressure (under 30 lbs); and
> a warning light for too hot (245 degrees?).  Does anybody have the part
> numbers for such switches from either NAPA, Speedway, Summit or GM?  Going on a
> BBC.
>
>  DickJ

Moroso makes a kit for the oil pressure #49500

A poormans way to do it if you can't watch the guage for water temp is to put
tape over the gauge where you want it to run below (if you want it to run @
200 put the tape there). If you glance at the guage and the needle is "gone"
shut it down.