[Land-speed] rulebook question

Greg Meyers advo at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 11:52:52 MDT 2007

Guys, just wondering...
Provided an adequately designed roll-cage , harness, fire extinguisher and
fire-prep typical of a salt-prepped street roadster, could I run a
three-wheeler (2 front-one rear..none in line) for time at speed-week?  It
will be licensed in MN as a motorcycle.  Front tires would be front-runners,
rear a speed rated 60 series. The engine powered our Salt2Salt car to 137mph
last year.  I'd want to run it on LP gas, with careful attention to
shielding for the gas bottle.  I don't believe it would fit into any class,
including sidehack...
See this site to check out the project :
http://turbostude.com/Tribaker/index.htm
Thanks
Greg
http://salt2salt.com