[Land-speed] Coddington's 1927 T Roadster build on TLC

dan warner dwarner230 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 21:44:27 MDT 2007

In my opinion, it's the old "I gotta see the front tires" syndrome. Some do not understand the sit on the floor deal.

  DW

Want1937hd at aol.com wrote:
  The Coddington T has got me thinking about roadster rollcages. I don't have a
rule book, so maybe it is a rule to have a cage taller than most kids swing
set. This must give the same aero numbers as a motorcycle strapped to the roof
rack of the family wagon. Is the woman standing up in the car like a Divco
milk truck driver or what? Top fuel car cages seam to work well and look a hell
of a lot racer. Bob in connecticut.

dwarner230 at yahoo.com

Land-speed mailing list