[Land-speed] LSR--BOOK?

Benn karhu at california.com
Sat Sep 22 11:15:06 MDT 2007

When in NZ this summer, Casey Hill gave me a copy of "Three Times in a Row" by
Bill Ward (2006).  It was a quick (118 pages), fun, personal account of his
B'ville efforts.  The back cover reads:  "Everybody who has raced at
Bonneville has a story to tell of their efforts, achievements and even their
disappointments and the fascination the place has for them.  This is mine."
I think everyone who has ever campaigned a vehicle will be able to identify
with his triumphs and tribulations.
Benn