[Land-speed] Bob & Glen

Gary C. Hensley gary at arrowracing.org
Fri Sep 21 09:44:44 MDT 2007

Bob, your on. This car is way cool, way fast and will take really good
photos too.

Glen, we still have at least another month to go on the shop before we start
in earnest on the car but I promise we will take lots of pictures when we do
get started. John has already started an ABC list for after Speed week 2008.
There is lots we can do with this car but like Keith said we need to get it
to the races with as few changes as possible and then after we have some
real experience with it we can intelligently move forward with upgrades and
changes.
Gary C Hensley
Phone: 248-670-0883
Team Arrow Racing #1150B
World Land Speed Record Holder
S-G-650  210.728 mph August 21, 2004
Fastest 500 cc Motorcycle on the Planet 228.559mph August 18, 2006
HYPERLINK "http://www.arrowracing.org/"http://www.arrowracing.org/

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.