[Land-speed] Non LSR

Sparky sparky.2211 at cox.net
Thu Sep 20 11:34:34 MDT 2007

JD,
 I so admired the whole Gibbs effort---but I suspect they figured they were
better off having a real good chance being # 1 with Toyota---because I think
they understood they probabaly understood they were never going to be # 1
team with GM.   I also will continue to cheer for Tony---just not when he
rides around in a Toyota "decal"
      Sparky
AA/_ L  2211