[Land-speed] NON LSR---Border Rant re-ranted

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:56:16 MDT 2007

  as USUAL,  our friend Tom is SPOT ON with an eloquent reply...

          thank you sir,...

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"  in exile in So. New York,
    Wise words from the ancients especially in light of today's 'troubles' :

    VULGAS VULT DECEPI     ( the (common) people wish to be deceived )

          -Phaedrus

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc