[Land-speed] Overpriced Junk !

wester6935 at comcast.net wester6935 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 20 08:23:13 MDT 2007

Shelby supposedly sold all of his spare parts to the Kirkham boys some
years back.  They had quite a collection at one time.

Shelby has bought at least 125 rollers from Kirkham's.  Their serial numbers
surpass the total Shelby production by about two hundred.  They CNC all their
suspension pieces on site.  I watched a machine mill knock off's one day
while Rick Byrnes was talking gaskets to the brothers.  I can't wait to see
their big 5 axis mill in operation making aluminum engine blocks.  Oh yes,
you can get a replacement on a fender from them and it will fit.  Try that on
an "original" AC body.

Wes

From: RACE427 at aol.com