[Land-speed] Overpriced Junk !

wester6935 at comcast.net wester6935 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 20 08:02:22 MDT 2007

There's another way ...
I was at Kirkham's Cobras a couple of years ago and tucked away in a back room was a prototype, all aluminum, 41 Willys coupe body awaiting their finishing touches.  Made in the same aircraft factory in Poland as their Cobra bodies it was the result of skilled metalcrafting.  Wonder what it would do against the old Stone Woods Cook car in finished form?  Has to be MUCH lighter weight. Their roller Cobras go out the door just needing an engine and transmission for around $60,000, more or less.

Wes

From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle at mentorcollege.edu>