[Land-speed] Overpriced Junk !

RACE427 at aol.com RACE427 at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 09:22:02 MDT 2007

Remember I teach automotive shop class...LOL   This  should be alot of fun ??

   My co-worker who goes out and buys for 40 K a 37  Ford kit car without
correct VIN numbers on the vehicle, bad enough, now he has  a friend who totals
out a fiberglass replica of a 33 Willys Coupe.

   He spins out on the NY State Thruway in a turn  when the road was wet,
hits a tree and this over priced piece of junk  dis-intergrates.   Brags the car
is worth 70  K..       I do not get it, going out and spending  40 or 70K for
something which is not the real deal?   For that kind of  money one can buy a
Porsche, Corvette or a Viper that comes with a warranty, is  safer than that
wood and glass model junk and will out run those kit cars  hands down with much
better fuel mileage.   Any new production  performance car is quicker than
the patched together crap.   Plus,  they turn and stop also !!!!

    Must be the the Yuppie generation who have  alot of money to burn on
their childhood fantasies !!!    LOL   Me, I work too damn hard for my money.

    Any thoughts, comments?   I am  sure there are going to be plenty !!!

     Tony G    LI,NY