[Land-speed] NASCABS -No LSR Dave

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 14:12:28 MDT 2007

    Ed,..  All;

   I haven't watched a NASCAB race since the 1990 Daytona 500

    see,..  I like REAL racing, not disneyworld makabelieve horsepuckle thats
an embarrassment to real racers.  Just LOOK where Tony Stewart spends HIS
money,.. and what he does on his 'time' off.

When he's 'working' he's just  'milkin' cows'    ;-)   ha  ha  ha    - ha  ha
ha!

  Sprint Cars, Midgets, "Silver Crown Cars", and Speedway Bike racing is where
its AT.
                             PURE adrenaline racing at its very finest...

Like I allas say;

'wise words from the ancients; especially in light of today's ' NASCAR
RACING' :

   VULGAS VULT DECEPI    (the (common) people wish to be deceived )
       - Phaedrus

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

      --- who as a teen, 'was' a NASCAR Mechanic" in 1964
            - in order to be on a local stockcar team at Fonda Speedway
                      - in central NY   -and still has his member pin to prove
it...

          Back when men were men and 'stock cars' were made from real stock
cars.