[Land-speed] Spying/ non LSR

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 00:18:56 MDT 2007

    you and me  both Sparky ...   "         VULGAS VULT DECEPI  ( the (common)
people wish to be deceived )   "   cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

  -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
  -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
  -60 miles northeast of Champion Speedway - I'm announcing Sat'dy nite

  -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
  -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
  -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
          and never more than a few feet from a cold one

     ------------------------------------- oooo
--------------------------------------

    Wise words from the ancients especially in light of today's 'troubles' :

       VULGAS VULT DECEPI  ( the (common) people wish to be deceived )

                                                                         -Pha
edrus

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

> From: wmtsmith at cox.net
> To: Want1937hd at aol.com; BWANA343 at aol.com; land-speed at autox.team.net
> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:10:24 -0700
> Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Fwd: Spying/non LSR

    Yeah and JGR---lost a VERY loyal 12 year fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
       Sparky   AA/_ L  2211

 Tony Stewart got a Toyota ............... Bob in connecticut