[Land-speed] NON LSR--The Border

Sparky sparky.2211 at cox.net
Sun Sep 9 22:14:46 MDT 2007

I saw a documentry Sat. morning about our Southern Border---this was a non
partisan presentation about what is going on concerning our Border Security.
I feel so strongly about what I saw that I will send anyone who is genuinely
intrested a 1.5. hour DVD that will come out of my race budget at 24.95 per
copy.
 To get an idea of what I am talking about go to www.bordermovie.com you can
not order the dvd from this site is the reason I make this offer.

Please understand that I would not make this offer if I felt the movie was
overtly Political!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is about the survivial of this great
country!!!!!!!!!!

If you send me your mailing address I will send you a copy untill my wife
stops me!!!!!!!!!!!! or I run out of race budget!!!!!!!!!!!
      Sparky
AA/_ L  2211