[Land-speed] How would YOU like THAT job?>From>Jim McNalul

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 16:24:21 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/9/2007 3:22:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jgmagoo at comcast.net writes:

how  would YOU like THAT job ?

I can't imagine anything worse!!!!

If  that's his true persona shining through on American Hot Rodder , I have
never  seen a more dysfunctional managerial style in my  life!!

JG

Nah !!!...That's his Boob Tube personality/image, kind of a large Toulouse
Lautrec in a Hawaiian shirt with a Paul Teutal Sr. attitude. Makes for  good
TV.  How interesting would a clean-cut bean counter guy in a suit be  ?
 I still think there's room on the Discovery channel for TurkTV,  featuring
Blue Hair, Teddy Bears, and the spontaneouesly burning  garages.
 Bob, BIG FAN, W