[Land-speed] Steve Fosset Missing

Benn karhu at california.com
Fri Sep 7 10:39:00 MDT 2007

Based on accounts from several "burners" I've known, a tremendous effort
is put into cleaning up the site by the Burning Man people.  Now, the
stuff that blows away to who-knows-where--well, that probably isn't
retrieved any better than the stuff I see stuck in the hills around
B'ville after blowing off the salt.
Benn