[Land-speed] NetXNews - Wolverine emblazed El Camino to break world record - again

wester6935 at comcast.net wester6935 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 17:06:46 MDT 2007

Todd will go a lot fater when he gets the nose of that El Camino a foot
lower.

The automotive building at UVSC ws donated by Dick and JoAnn Losee.
They are old friends and hot rodders I've known for over fifty years.
Their son Richard is the one who wrecked his Ferarri Monza last year in
the Utah Fast Pass. The month before there was an article in Road and
Track where he shows the speedometer at over 200 on a previous run.
This year his dad loaned him  a car from his stable for the event.  A 15
HP 1958 Fiat.

Wes

From: "Dale H Pulju" <d.pulju at pahrump.com>