[Land-speed] Content/LSR/Interests

ddahlgren at snet.net ddahlgren at snet.net
Thu Sep 6 08:58:47 MDT 2007

Seriously... A guy not smart enough to file a flight plan with anyone
even as much as a note in the hanger.. Sigh.. When I used to go sailing
by myself always made sure someone knew where I was going and when I
intended to return.. Kind of basic common sense
The weather blog in New Orleans????
Anyone want to hear about the bad meal I got the other day??
Dave

Subject: Content/LSR/Interests

The guy is a land speed racer... and he's lost... ... and this Katrina
guy
is ole Blue hair... yep he's a racer too... and the article was great...

If it's off topic Dave's right... we should try and include ( non LSR )
in
the subject line.

Keith

Checked by AVG Free Edition.