[Land-speed] Katrina Quixote - Chris Rose - Times-Picayune -NOLA.com

ddahlgren at snet.net ddahlgren at snet.net
Thu Sep 6 08:09:38 MDT 2007

Can you use a different forum for these threads??? I get endless
interupts and e-mails on something that has nothing to do with LSR.. I
feel bad for Mr. Fossett but if I had some interest in reading about it
would same goes for a flooded car.. Sorry but don't care.. There seem to
be 3 or 4 people posting on this between themselves.. So how about
adding the non-lsr in the subject line so my email might be able to send
it straight to the trash bin rather than me.. Whatever happened to that
courtesy?? Or take it off list??
Dave