[Land-speed] Steve Fosset Missing

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 06:53:02 MDT 2007

Dale-- Yeah....That's the barrier you run into everywhere.  The only hope is
that some insider who'll be listened to knows something about landspeed
racing.  If he's out there sitting next to the plane with it's nose sunk in
the mud he's running out of time.  But I don't think that's likely.
Sadly.......
Ed W