[Land-speed] Steve Fosset Missing

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 06:39:12 MDT 2007

Bob-- I wish I knew who to contact.  I don't ever get close to that world.
The psychics seem to know how to get their fingers into that "game".  I
tried to put a bug in Glen's ear figuring he'd be the one they'd listen to.
My guess is that unless you've got an inside contact you'll never get
through the haze of publicity surrounding this story as big as it's gotten.
I can't claim any real expertise here.  Just that I got interested in it.
Ed