[Land-speed] Fw: Steve Fosset Missing

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 23:05:19 MDT 2007

Per Blackanthem.Com (Military News) an Air National Guard spokesman stated
the following:
"The area we are looking in is about 600 square miles," wrote Air Force
Capt. April Conway, the Nevada National Guard public affairs officer, via
e-mail from the aircraft. "We are searching from about 75 miles west of
Yerington to about 100 miles east of Yerington and south into Mammoth,
Calif."
Looking at that sector on Google Earth I see nothing longer than 6 miles or
so.  This length would be worthless to Steve.  Surely he would know that.
I have a bad feeling about this.
Ed Weldon