[Land-speed] Steel garages

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 11:29:46 MDT 2007

I'm looking for a lead to a seller of small steel shed/garage type buildings.
I need something fairly highy quality to store my street rod in.  120 sf to
get in under building permit requirements and steel for protection against
possible brush fires in my particular location.
This fellow shows up every year at Turlock, CA swap meets and I also saw him
at the Goodguys August event in Pleasenton, CA this year with his trailer
mounted sample building.  Any of you West Coast guys have his contact info?
Ed Weldon