[Land-speed] HP/DRAG/Traction...

Adin, David DavidAdin at mercydurango.org
Tue Sep 4 08:25:14 MDT 2007

Thanks Rick!

-----Original Message-----
From: land-speed-bounces+davidadin=mercydurango.org at autox.team.net
[mailto:land-speed-bounces+davidadin=mercydurango.org at autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Rick Byrnes
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 8:35 PM
To: adin at frontier.net; land-speed at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] HP/DRAG/Traction...

The electric Fusion had more than 6% tire spin when it went 186 in the
quarter.  Somewhere around 8% went 176 in the quarter, but 204 in the
5th
with 207 exit.  This thing had lots of power.  The fuel cell stack made
more
power after being humidified after each pass.  (the 186 run was a turn
out
after the quarter because the computer system shut it down because of
Overpower.  It made more power than they expected.

The car hooked a little in the 3 but basically spun the tires thru most
of
the 5 miles.  I see some things from the photos that show me some
chassis
changes that might help plant the rear tires.  I would love to come back

with this car.  Some minor refinements and revisions.....who knows....