[Land-speed] Electrical Solenoid Valve Actuation ? YES.

Bill Bennett bennevl at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 3 16:29:26 MDT 2007

The company I work for has the contract for suppling the GM V6 lifters and
all the hydraulic controls. We also supply the lifters for Chrysler but they
are made in one of our plants in Germany. Both the GM and Chrysler lifters
operate in a similar fashion but are of different design. The GM V8 lifters
are made by someone else.
Bill