[Land-speed] ( Dear Jack ) & LOOK MA: NO Valve Springs !!!!!

DougOdom dlodom at charter.net
Sat Sep 1 15:41:46 MDT 2007

I believe the 300 SLR used desmodromic. It was a straight eight motor
with the power take off in the middle, like 2 4's back to back. I don't
think the 300 SL ever used that motor. Those were the cars in the mid
50's that Sterling Moss and Juan Fangio drove. This is from memory so if
I'm wrong someone jump in and straighten me out.     Doug Odom in big ditch