[Land-speed] ( Dear Jack )

Keith Turk kturk at ala.net
Sat Sep 1 13:32:54 MDT 2007

Yeah it is slow... and I'm trying to spiff it up a bit... make it more
important to be here... maybe even more fun...

So my question ( not only to you but EVERYONE ).... is what are YOUR
questions?  Do you know everything you need to know?  Want to know?...
Seriously... isn't there something nagg'in at the back of your mind?   No...
yeah me neither... so I came up with the silly Tire quesiton... it was the
best I could come up with on short notice...

Wait I got one.... how bout I do the infamous DRAG/HP/Traction deal.... yeah
that's a good idea....

SMILE damn it....

Keith ( Life is really good... gots me a surfer/racer T-shirt.... ya know,
the one with a verticle strip on one side...  Seems adding oil does help the
lathe cut metal... and adorns one's shirt with this really cool stripe...
goes right thru the Bville 200mph club logo... ) Good thing it's one of the
old shirts... I was threatened with personal castration if I ruined one of
the new ones )... ( that Tonya can be mighty though when it comes to
laundry )