[Land-speed] Trailer tires?

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Sat Sep 1 08:22:01 MDT 2007

Hmmmm, haven't lost one..yet but I'll take over weight and under
pressure for 2000, Alex...  My trailer book is pretty specific about
tire pressures and overloading the trailer. Seems we have these big box
trailers and the car only takes up someof the space. Gosh we should be
able to fill the remaining space with anvils, lol... My trailer is about
5500 dry and I load it out to no more than 11K with car, tool boxes, and
other  junk.   I am sure that one day I will start loosing tire as
well..  The big triple I have is rated to 15600 fully loaded however..

mayf