[Land-speed] Frieburger, etc.

Ed Van Scoy ed at vetteracing.com
Sun Oct 28 20:57:19 MST 2007

Jeeze guys, I don't even know why we are having this thread!! David is one of
us - a land-speed racer..... I really don't know why his job performance in
his occupation (new or old) has a bearing on his spectacular performance on
the salt! He is a multi-record holder above 200 mph and is a member of
Bonneville, East Coast Timing Association, and Texas Mile 200 MPH Clubs. If I
didn't know David, I would read the last sentence and think hmmmmmm. This guy
is a racer. So, why burn him because he writes for a magazine, and some people
happen to disagree with his philosophy? It has always been the "rule" on this
list to avoid ad hominem attacks online.....let's keep it that way. On the
other hand, we have also been quick to praise someone's accomplishments.
Soooo, I say "Thanks David" for the plugs you gave LSR in your past career,
and even more, thanks for being a big part of LSR. And best wishes in your new
adventure......
Ed Van Scoy
#128 B/GT Corvette
SCTA-BNI/Gear Grinder