[Land-speed] Cutting Oil

Dick J lsr_man at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 14:44:08 MST 2007

Santa just made an early visit and dropped of a nice new drill press and set of bits.  She also warned me that I'd "better treat this one right".

  Anybody got any old family secrets for cutting oil to use with a drill press?  I've always used whatever was available:   WD-40, 3-in-1, auto transmission fluid, power steering fluid, left-over motor oil, etc, and these are probably not the greatest and best choices.

  DickJ
  In East Texas
http://mail.yahoo.com