[Land-speed] Freiburger, etc.

Ray Buck rbuck at xmission.com
Sun Oct 28 13:30:44 MST 2007

<snip>
At 09:39 AM 10/28/2007, Jon Wennerberg wrote:

>I'll take your word for it that you have less-than-pleasant memories
>of HRM or Dave or whatever.  Let's look forward to good stuff instead
>of reflecting on something that wasn't so good (at least in your
>opinion).
>
>                  Jon Wennerberg

Good attitude, Jon.  I'd rather focus on the good and not the
bad.  If I were to list all the unpleasant encounters I'd had in my
life...well, it'd be a long list and I'd end up pretty frustrated.  I
guess this is where gettin older and developing
memory...uhhh...whatevers...helps out.  Most days I can't remember
who I was upset at the day before.  And I get to make new friends
every day.  Most of 'em seem to know me already, though. :)

And for my coupla cents worth, I've really enjoyed HRM
recently.  There's stuff in it that I really enjoy reading.  That's
more than I can say about a lot of other magazines I read as a
teenager (those that have survived.)

Ray the (forgetful) Rat