[Land-speed] Dave Frieburger

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Sat Oct 27 11:51:21 MDT 2007

In a message dated 10/27/2007 4:23:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kturk at ala.net writes:

and yeah  there are
some shit box ricers that fall into the "car" category...   Anything that
performs...  ( BOB... who loves you ? )  If you  have a Honda that runs
170mph at Maxton... or 136 on the motor ( Tim  Schoney )...  those are cars

Ya see, I could go all "Otto" on this remark, but I consider the sauce, the
originator of "nappy, junk", and other terms of endearment, and it's his
freakin' racetrack, sooooo.......
And he don't love me, because  my heart belongs to DonyaDeb, and Al  The Bomb
, Starter Grande.
BOB....W