[Land-speed] Model "A" and Girlie Camaro

Keith Turk kturk at ala.net
Sat Oct 27 09:31:27 MDT 2007

The Coupe ran 102 with a Miller overhead valve conversion...

As for the Camaro ... the deal that David and I have is strickly between the
two of us... it happened to be the Hot Rod Magazine spl. because of his
previous position...   so in answer to the question ... Yep...we'll be doing
something with it...  The guy is a great tuner and motor builder...  I'm a
hack that seems to be able to get a race car to the track... so between us
you should see some things coming in the future.  Both with the Camaro and
maybe even a Truck or a single cylinder something....

Neither one of us are going anywhere...