[Land-speed] turbo Offy's and U whut a marvelous motor

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:27:16 MDT 2007

I heard of a story one time of a T/O that,                    when the
"throttle stuck" on a dyno,      ... it had seen 1400hp before the rods left
the scene.
                        whoa daddy     I think it was a Smoky Yunick
(R.I.P.)   story...     I   LIKE    to believe that story:   It is what warms
my heart on cold nights when having a few with friends...    -iffen yaall know
whut I mean  ;-)
           true story.   ;-)           (rebuttals welcome)

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"  in exile in So. New York,

  -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,

  -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,

   -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway

   -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...

   -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway

   -2325 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats

     and never more than a few feet from a cold one

  -'point man' in the never-ending search for Hot Blues,

                       Cold Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin' Wimin'

  Speedway bikes, Harley D's and minibikes rode with equal joy,

   Dog Training, Murdersickel parts, Emergency Zeppelin repairs,

    Airship Surveillance, Politics exposed for what it is, Sprint Cars,

           -and "Slide Jobs" appreciated for the FINE ART that they are