[Land-speed] Oct meet

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 13:22:11 MDT 2007

In a message dated 10/23/2007 8:39:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
SCowle at mentorcollege.edu writes:

Well  this is getting downright embarrassing-this is the third meet that I
have
failed to produce any good results-everything happens in threes right?  So
next
time we'll be back to racing and staying together throughout the  whole meet.
Anyways-my sincere apologies for oilin down the track Saturday  morning
I had stayed back to organize the trailer while the car was in the longish
start line and had just stepped out to walk over to CheerWine central when I
saw  you gothrough the traps trailing that large cloud of White smoke. The
response of practically every volunteer was very reassuring, as usual. Glad
you/it are OK !
Sorry I didn't get to socialize with anyone besides those that stopped our
pits, I was either there or up on the picture taker tower thingie waiting for
our two crappie runs. Cause; basically gearing parts incompatibility.
Beautiful weekend, possibly a little too much wind, but it would've been  hot
w/o it.
We haven't made much headway in the last few meets, but we are still very
optimistic and will be at the HotRod thing in April, with lessons learned, both
in Tech and Track.
Bob , I-95 SUCKS !, W