[Land-speed] 2007 Season

Tom Bryant saltracer at awwwsome.com
Sun Oct 21 14:17:54 MDT 2007

Sunflower

Hello to all:

This has been a season to remember...I am waiting for the other shoe to drop!
Honestly, I have no complaints. As Keith likes to say, "Life is good".

We have had yet another season of challenges and climbing the learning curve,
but we survived to race again another day. The health issues are to be
expected when you have traveled down the road as long as I have. Besides my
back emergency, my wife, Margaret, is scheduled for surgery to reattach the
bicep ligaments to her elbow in her right arm. It is the same injury that both
Barry and Dan have had in the last two years. I feel truely blessed to have
the heath and energy to continue in this fray. God is good!

I have just posted my reports for the "World of Speed" and the "World Finals"
on my web site if you want "the rest of the story".

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of sunbannA.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Sunflower Bkgrd.jpg]