[Land-speed] FW: Surgery

TOM M SHANNON saltfevr at q.com
Tue Oct 16 16:28:35 MDT 2007

Tom ShannonMagna, Utah

From: saltfevr at q.comTo: speedtimer at beyondbb.comSubject: RE: [Land-speed]
SurgeryDate: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:21:50 -0600

All right Glen; No back rubs from the "Candy Strippers, Uh, I mean Candy
Stripers!! Get better bud. Watch out for the leg lifter machine afterwards!
Just ask for your Class D race license. No blowin' up that thang!! Tom
ShannonMagna, Utah> From: speedtimer at beyondbb.com> To:
land-speed at autox.team.net> Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:40:16 -0600> Subject:
[Land-speed] Surgery> > Going in tomorrow for knee replacement surgery. Hope
to have my lap top with> me on Wednesday so I can keep an eye on all of you
and the messages. I think I> should be home on Friday.> Glen>