[Land-speed] OT: One day's pics from WF

TOM M SHANNON saltfevr at q.com
Fri Oct 12 21:05:43 MDT 2007

Rayrat;

Super pics bud!! Thanks again. What, no pics of "The Ugly Truck? LOL. Bville
sunrises never get old. Thanks for sharing!Tom ShannonMagna, Utah> Date: Thu,
11 Oct 2007 18:57:42 -0600> To: land-speed at autox.team.net> From:
rbuck at xmission.com> Subject: [Land-speed] OT: One day's pics from WF> > I've
gone thru my photos for the first day of World Finals. I think > I take too
many pictures. I started out with over 400...for one > day. It was like
killing my children to cut it to under 200. There > are a lotta dead children
around here at the moment. But I just > consider the source (me) and shake my
head. Here's where they're located:>
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2007/wf/Welcome.html> > I'll start on the second
day's pics tomorrow.> > Also...I dunno how this is gonna work out...maybe it's
cheesy as > hell, but then consider the source. I took a sequence of photos
(no > time lapse, no tripod, just pointed and shot) of the sunrise before >
record returns began on Thursday morning. I threw a page together:>
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2007/dawn/dawn2007.html I dunno if > I'm gonna
keep it on there or not.> > Ray the (cheesy) Rat>