[Land-speed] EFI AFR Question..

Jonathan Amo webmaster at landracing.com
Thu Oct 11 23:19:47 MDT 2007

Problems with the innovate system is that it have a variance of +-.5 in
lambda and that is considered NORMAL OPERATING for the sensor. There are
other systems that offer a .1 accuracy, but usually the price goes up for a
better labratory grade sensor. So if you are commanding 11.4 and your
getting 11.5 fine, if you are trying to tune to a .1 variance, I say give up
now with the system you are using.. That is close enough that the .1 you are
going thru is probably not attainable with the measuring device you are
using and will probably not effect performance of the machine in that
tolerance range.

Jon