[Land-speed] Chris "Dad" Land's mom passed away...

DahMurf lsr1301 at dahmurf.com
Mon Oct 8 12:44:26 MDT 2007

Some of you may remember Chris "Dad" Land from Lone Eagle
Motorcycles. He's not been racing with us for a few years due to his
mother being ill. While he was racing with the ECTA he served as head
motorcycle tech and motorcycle impound. He was also a motorcycle tech out at
Bonneville.

Dad: http://www.ecta-lsr.com/people/Dad.jpg
his bike: http://www.ecta-lsr.com/bikes/566.jpg

His mother, Peggy Land, passed away Saturday morning. There will be a
service on Thursday, 10/11 at 4pm at the Bordwine Funeral Home in
Etowah, TN.

Bordwine Funeral Home
203 Ohio Avenue
Etowah, TN 37331
Telephone: 423-263-7033
Fax: 423-263-5934

The following is a link to the online obituary and guest book:
http://tinyurl.com/yp84gb

Please keep Dad and his family in your prayers during this difficult
time. I know he's not been able to be online much if at all so I will
print any posts directed to him and be sure he recieves them via
snail mail.