[Land-speed] Roadkill

Sparky sparky.2211 at cox.net
Mon Oct 8 12:01:02 MDT 2007

We had a WF with many contridictions---4:00 AM south of Caliente NV we
encounted a Heard of Wild Horses tha tried to keep us away by challenging us
to  a Race!!!!!   Both the truck and 1 one of the horses LOST---no humans hurt
at all.

I called Jim Price and Mr. Bill and caught them before turning of on NV hwy
318 and they picked us up ---after off loading the gear from the dead truck
and hooking up to the trailer.

We had severall niggling issues that we were not able to put to bed and never
fired the eng.---WILL not happen again---will never leave home with out a race
ready car.---MY fault ---for not catching and correcting some shoddy
workmanship done by a local shop on the suspension!!!!!!!!!!!
      Sparky
AA/_ L  2211