[Land-speed] OT, non LSR 383 Chevy Motor

Dale Krumheuer dmirror3 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 22:44:17 MDT 2007

add 2,000 to accommodate the
"Trouble is, he has very little basic knowledge...to get the job done." aggravation factor.
"J.D. Tone" <gmc6power at earthlink.net> wrote: Go to www.summittracing.com  ,   www.jegs.com  or go to any GM dealership
and ask for a GM performance catalog and pick one out  The are all around
$4000 for 400hp

dmirror3 at yahoo.com

Land-speed mailing list

  Truth is what you're stuck with once you beat the shit out of hope